JOBS AND TASKS
- Manage projects by deliverable or phase. Create jobs to manage specific aspects of a project. A job can be a deliverable, a phase, and have as many tasks as required.
- Delegate and schedule tasks. Manage your own tasks as well as those you have assigned. Use resource forecasting to balance workloads.
ASSEMBLIES AND JOBS
- Assemblies. aACE supports both single and multi-level assemblies. Each assembly is assigned a job number when an order is opened. The ID of the job reflects its position in the work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Job Management and Tracking. Tracking information in the job communicates the current stage of production based on the currently incomplete task. Use of color coding immediately indicates whether a job is pending, on schedule, or past due.
- Job and Task Scheduling. Preferences allow managers to determine whether the deepest assembly is scheduled first or last. The duration of each job is a function of the associated task group. Anchor settings within the task group and department start/stop times determine the schedule for each task.